Hello! It's been well over a month since I began my raw vegan journey. I must say, going 100% raw is one of the best decisions I've made in my life. I've been experiencing a tremendous surge of energy and vitality coupled by a strong desire to live. Having suffered from clinical depression, I didn't think I can ever dream of nonchalant bliss again. Never say never.
I've been subsisting on alfalfa sprouts, vine ripe tomatoes, durians, blueberries, bananas, cherries, lychees, papayas, mellons, avocados, oranges, apples, carrots, kale, lettuce, beets, cucumbers, and limes. The fruitarian/raw vegan lifestyle is actually quite diverse; there are so many fruits and vegetables to choose from that I don't feel deprived at all. This lifestyle IS possible.
Undeniably, raw veganism can be socially challenging, but I believe that we should live our own philosophies and not let the greater society define what is acceptable.
No comments:
Post a Comment