My name is Clarise Tropicale, and I am a transitioning fruitarian. I followed a fruitarian diet for two years during my early teens, but fell off the track for personal reasons. As life and school became more demanding, I began making poorer choices and intoxicating myself with processed "foods." It's easy to buy into commercial products, especially when everyone around you is doing so. But now, I've gathered enough will power to start fresh as a raw foodist/fruitarian. I've given much thought to transitioning, spent a lot of time doing research and hearing personal stories of those in the raw food communities. Some of the people who have inspired me to turn my life around are fruitarians- Anne, Mango, Suvine, and Michael Arnstein. I have followed them over the years, read all their blog/vlog posts, and they are living proof of the power of fruits to help sustain a life of happiness, health, and aspirations.
Day 1-clementines, naval oranges, mangos, water
No comments:
Post a Comment