Things are going great! I feel much better internally and emotionally - the fruit effect. I've been sticking with mono-meals consisting of mangos, naval oranges, and bananas, which are relatively inexpensive at the moment. Eating seasonal fruits is the rule of the thumb.
It's pretty hard to live in a house where the aroma of food infiltrates the air and entices you. My family is big on cooking; we rarely eat out. The sauteing of leafy greens is drawing my senses at the moment, but I'll get over it. I'm thinking of incorporating more greens in my diet and the first thing that comes to mind is sprouts. Sprouts are nutritionally dense and not taxing at all to the body. Mmmm...Alfalfa sprouts. Those are my favorite!
Upon waking, I felt surprisingly happy and content with my life. I haven't felt this way in so long. I truly believe that consuming a diet rich in fruits and plant matter can help detoxify your mind, body, and spirit.
No comments:
Post a Comment